Captain Calamity Spooky Spectacular
November 1 @ 1:00pm - 2:00pm
One event on 1st November 2020 at 3:00pm
Magical Mayhem, Spooky Science, Beastly Balloons and Bursting Blobular Bubbles are the stars of this horribly horrific and perfectly phantom-tastic performance.
Captain Calamity returns for this uniquely Covid friendly, Socially distant, Spooky show. Numbers are strictly limited to allow for social distancing so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- access via pre-booked tickets only
- each table has a maximum of 6 persons
- tables are socially distanced and disinfected prior.
- the building operates a one-way system
- enhanced cleaning regime in place
- face coverings to be worn throughout where able.