Nursery Nurse / Practitioner (Starjumps Nursery Borehamwood)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Nurse at Starjumps Nursery Borehamwood working with an enthusiastic and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who has experience of;
- Being involved in all activities planned for key children in a stimulating and safe environment.
- The right candidate will be confident in liaising and supporting individual children and their families.
- The right candidate will have a good understanding of confidentiality and Safeguarding.
- Have a positive attitude to training and personal development.
- Experience in Early years foundation stage
- SEN knowledge and training to support children with additional needs.
The role will involve;
- Being paediatric first aid trained
- Keyworker to children age 2-5 years old
- Working with families and outside professionals
- Help plan and support the nursery team with planning, providing and taking part in all group activities.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
To apply for this position please visit https://www.inspireall.com/vacancies/, email us at email@example.com or call 01727 744260.
Closing date: 31st January 2023
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer