- Bookings can be made online, by phone or in person at the relevant centre, from 9pm, up to 8 days in advance by members and 3 days in advance by non-members. Please ensure you have created an online account.
- All persons booking an instructed class should ensure that they arrive in good time for the class, as the warm-up is crucial to the participation in the full class. Entry to those arriving 5 minutes after a fitness class has commenced will be refused and no refunds will be given.
- We recommend that Members book in advance as the membership cannot guarantee the availability of an activity or facility during busier periods.
- A Member may not book an activity on their membership card for somebody else, as memberships are non-transferable.
- All bookings that require payment must be paid for at time of booking.
How to cancel a booking
- If you cannot attend your booking, please cancel online or phone the centre and inform us more than 2 hours before the start of the session to avoid a booking penalty.
- If you cancel a booking with less than 2 hours’ notice or you do not attend a booking, a note will be recorded on your account. If two notes are recorded in any 90-day period then a £4.00 fee will be applied to your account and your booking privileges removed until the fee is paid.
- Please note that the times of all cancellations are recorded.
- If you cannot give 2 hours’ notice, then please still inform the centre, as your space maybe resold and you not charged for the cancellation.