- Bookings can be made by phone or in person at the relevant centre, up to 7 days in advance, by Members. Bookings for certain activities can also be made online at www.inspireall.com or centre websites up to 7 days in advance. Please ensure you have already linked your online account.
- Bookings may be made during reception opening hours. Please check with individual centres for their opening times.
- Bookings for 7 days in advance can only be made by phone or in person from 10.00am. Only ONE 7 day advance booking will be taken at this time.
- After 12 noon, a Member may book more than one activity per phone call for 7 days in advance and may book for other Members on the same phone call.
- A Member may book as many different activities as they wish per day, however, they may not book two activities of the same type consecutively i.e. a badminton court at 7.00pm and 8.00pm, or a fitness session at 7.30pm and 8.30pm. Should space be available at the time of finishing the first session, a subsequent booking may be made at reception.
- All persons booking an instructed class should ensure that they arrive in good time for the class, as the warm-up is crucial to the participation in the full class. Entry to those arriving 5 minutes after a fitness class has commenced will be refused and no refunds will be given.
- We recommend that Members book in advance as the membership cannot guarantee the availability of an activity or facility operated by InspireAll during busier periods.
- A Member may not book an activity on their membership card for somebody else, as memberships are none transferable.
Bookings by non-members
- Non Members must pay in full at the time of booking. Bookings can be made a maximum of 48 hours in advance (the only exception to this is a fitness studio induction or a health MOT, where bookings may be paid for up to 7 days in advance).
- A Member may pay by credit card over the telephone during less busy periods. However, no refund will be given to a Non-Member for a pre-paid booking.
How to cancel a booking
- If you find you cannot attend your booking, please cancel online or phone the centre and inform us. If you give 48 hours notice or more, then no charge will be made. Please note that the times of all cancellations are recorded.
- If you cannot give 48 hours notice, then please still inform the centre.
- If less than 48 hours’ notice is given, a charge will be placed against your account for the late cancellation notice. This payment should be made within 14 days and you will be unable to make bookings until this has been paid.
- Should the payment not be made within 14 days, then InspireAll reserves the right to send an invoice to the customer, which may include an administration fee.
- Should you have 2 or more outstanding bookings or an outstanding balance remains unpaid for 28 days, InspireAll reserves the right to suspend booking privileges until payment is made in full. We shall contact you should this situation arise.
- Members should note that any outstanding payments will prevent any further online bookings until payment is made.
- If you fail to attend a booking a charge will be placed on your account for non-attendance, this charge and the cost of the activity (where applicable) must be paid in full within 14 days and you will be unable to make any subsequent bookings until this has been paid.
Please note that there is an administration charge for lost cards. Our reception staff can only help you avoid these charges if you help them, by letting them know of any cancellations.