- Bookings can be made online, by phone or in person at the relevant centre, up to 7 days in advance, by Members and 2 days in advance by non-members. Please ensure you have created an online account.
- All persons booking an instructed class should ensure that they arrive in good time for the class, as the warm-up is crucial to the participation in the full class. Entry to those arriving 5 minutes after a fitness class has commenced will be refused and no refunds will be given.
- We recommend that Members book in advance as the membership cannot guarantee the availability of an activity or facility during busier periods.
- A Member may not book an activity on their membership card for somebody else, as memberships are non-transferable.
- All bookings that require payment must be paid for at time of booking.
How to cancel a booking
- If you cannot attend your booking, please cancel online or phone the centre and inform us more than 2 hours before the start of the session to avoid a late cancellation charge.
- If you provide less than 2 hours’ notice a late cancellation charge of £4 will be applied to your account, should the space not be resold. You will be unable to make any bookings until this has been paid. Please note that the times of all cancellations are recorded.
- If you cannot give 2 hours’ notice, then please still inform the centre, as your space maybe resold and you not charged for the cancellation.
- If you fail to attend a class or booking a non-attendance charge of £4 will be placed on your account.