Leisure, community and family are at the heart of what we do. We aim to help individuals and communities to live active, healthy, happy and fulfilled lives.
- Did you know that we now have 35 family support centres? We help families overcome life’s hurdles by providing much needed emotional and practical support. We can help you to find a nursery place, source a grant or funding, or simply give advice on pre and post-natal care.
- When you are juggling a busy home life it can hard to find the time to get fit and active. We can help you. Get started on your next family adventure by booking a session at one of our 21 sports and leisure centres.
- We are active supporters of engaging the local community with a range of programmes including; young women in #thisgirlcan, coach led sports sessions for all ages and exercise referral programme for those looking to improve their activity levels.
- Need a place to meet? Wyllyotts Theatre has a great café and bar, plus meeting rooms for booking. We offer a variety of facilities for hire at affordable rates, including outdoor sports grounds, theatre and community halls.
- InspireAll is governed by an active Board of Trustees and business leaders with no shareholders we are managed for community benefit.
We’ve got the perfect combination of health, leisure, sports, arts and family facilities for the communities we serve. We aim to continually improve the services we offer and help you to achieve something great.
“At InspireAll we are trying to help all elements of the community get active and fulfil their potential. We are trying to remove barriers and encourage people to take responsibility for their own health and happiness”