Our InspireAll Family Support Volunteer programme aims to provide worthwhile and satisfying opportunities for all prospective volunteers to ensure that their skills and interests are best served by the volunteering opportunity.
We welcome volunteers to get involved in our service:
- To increase our contact with the local community we serve.
- To benefit from the skills and perspectives volunteers bring with them.
- To offer our volunteers new skills and experiences.
- To ensure that our services meet the needs of our families.
- To support their journey towards employment.
We recruit volunteers:-
- Anyone wishing to undertake a volunteer placement within InspireAll must complete an application form.
- All volunteers will be given a job description for all volunteer opportunities they will undertake.
- All Volunteers must be over the age of 18 years, submit two character referees and have an up to date Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before they begin their placement within InspireAll.
We provide an Induction session and on-going support:-
We offer a comprehensive induction programme as well as training, mentoring and support. All volunteers will be offered a structured induction period, to familiarise them with the work of the organisation in general and their own area of work in particular. Training will be offered where it helps them fulfil their role effectively.
During induction, volunteers will learn about our ways of working through reading our policies, procedures and organisation priorities. Volunteers will be introduced to staff teams and assigned a mentor.
We offer various volunteering opportunities, all volunteer placements take place in our Family Centre Service or nurseries.
To make an enquiry please contact the Volunteer Co-ordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here:
If you would like to volunteer in our Leisure Centres, any opportunities will be listed in the ‘Vacancies’ section of our website.