Our InspireAll Generation Plus Volunteer programme aims to provide worthwhile and satisfying opportunities for all prospective volunteers to ensure that their skills and interests are best served by the volunteering opportunity.
We welcome volunteers to get involved in our service:
- To increase our contact with the local community we serve.
- To benefit from the skills and perspectives volunteers bring with them.
- To offer our volunteers new skills and experiences.
- To ensure that our services meet the needs of our participants.
- To support their journey towards employment.
We recruit volunteers:
- Anyone wishing to undertake a volunteer placement within InspireAll must complete an application form.
- All volunteers will be given a job description for all volunteer opportunities they will undertake.
- All volunteers must be over the age of 18 years.
We provide an Induction session and on-going support:-
Training will be offered where it helps them fulfil their role effectively.
Volunteers will be introduced to staff teams and assigned a mentor.
Some of the opportunities available are:
- Office work
- Quiz planning assistant
- Theatre & Cinema show ushers
- Day trip chaperone
- Refreshments assistant
- Activity activator for pilot sessions
To make an enquiry please contact Emmanuel Boyd at Emmanuel.email@example.com