Advanced booking only Book Online or call 01707 645005
We are pleased to confirm a phased reopening for a selection of cinema films.
We have introduced all the measures needed to operate as a Covid-19 safe building.
What to expect on your visit to Wyllyotts Theatre;
- One Way system
- Social Distancing of 2 metres
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Additional cleaning between screenings and so our opening hours are limited
- Screenings are limited to 60 people in our auditorium which would normally seat 420 plus
- Please wear a mask / face covering during film screenings unless eating or drinking
- Advance bookings only either by phone or via the website
- Payment by cash (exact money only) or by card if possible
- A limited bar and café service will be available with outside and inside tables available
- Track and trace is in place
- Our building is only open one hour before film screenings.
For a full list of available films, please see below
If you have any questions please call 01707 645005 or email email@example.com
Wyllyotts Theatre are thrilled to announce that we have been awarded a grant as part of the #CultureRecoverFund.
The funding, delivered by Arts Council England, on behalf of the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) is part of the government’s £1.57bn Culture Recovery Fund to help facilities who face the challenges of the coronavirus pandemic.
Everyone has been affected by the pandemic and the arts industry is facing its greatest challenge yet. With the help from Arts Council England and the DCMS this grant will help us secure a future for Wyllyotts Theatre.
This grant is a lifeline to help us bring back a range of cultural events in a Covid secure way.
Thanks to the government’s #CultureRecoverFund we can continue to be #HereForCulture and we cannot wait to provide you with further information about our events as soon as possible.